sad melbourne aussipop from the 90's
01. The Motifs - Whistle
02. Bart & Friends - Don't Worry, This Isn't About You
03. The Cannanes - Winding Down Again
04. Bart & Friends - Before The Moment Is Gone
05. The Cannanes - You're So Groovy
06. The Cat's Miaow - Let Me Brush The Hair From You
07. The Cannanes - Sunday
08. The Cat's Miaow - Not Like I Was Doing Anything
09. Sister Cities - Book ends
10. The Cannannes - 1991
11. The Cat's Miaow - LA International Airport
12. Bart & Friends - CBGBs
13. The Cannanes - Tennyson
14. Bart & Friends - Crying
15. The Shapiros - Hundred Times
16. The Cannanes - Screaming
17. The Cat's Miaow - I Can't Sleep Thinking You Hate Me
18. The Cannanes - I Don't Want to Talk About Your Problems
19. Bart & Friends - In Love
20. The Cannanes - Ern Malley
21. Bart & Friends - Lodi
22. Hydroplane - New Monotonic FM
23. The Cannanes - Frightening Thing
24. Hydroplane - Reprise
DOWNLOAD